OFSTED INSPECTION MAIN FINDINGS
This school continues to be good.
- The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection.
- The Headteacher and senior leaders are persistent in driving the school forward and have taken clear actions to respond to the areas for improvement identified at the previous inspection report.
- Together with leaders, the Headteacher has put in place effective strategies to improve standards.
- Improvement planning and evaluation are more focused and aligned across all aspects of the school.
- Staff morale is high. Middle leaders are a strength of the school, they demonstrate both enthusiasm and a focused ambition to do the very best that they can to improve pupils' outcomes.
- The school has a welcoming and inclusive ethos.
"The motto of the school, Caritate et Disciplina - with Love and Learning, is driven by all staff in a common endeavour to improve pupils' life chances." Ofsted report, May 2018